How do you feel about versatile, hyper-resistant, thin, elegant, stretchable, soft and breathable swimwear?
Confidence Swimwear is made of Vita fabric, which offers unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics.
78% Recycled PA
How to clean your swimwear:
Our fabric is twice as resistant to chlorine. Although high amounts of chlorine can damage your swimwear.
We recommend you thoroughly rinse your swimwear in clear, cold water as soon as possible after use and hand wash it in a very mild soapy water to remove chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
Here are a few simple care instructions you can follow to keep your Confidence Swimwear looking its very best for seasons to come:
- Do not soak a swimwear overnight as this can loosen fibers.
- Never roll up when wet : hang dry the swimwear on a clothes line or hanger.
- Do not hang the swimwear in direct sunlight: UV rays can cause the colours of the fabric to fade.
- Do not put a swimwear in the dryer. The heat weakens the elasticity of the spandex.
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or bleach.
- Do not hang a swimwear on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that is impossible to get out.
- Do not twist or wring out your swimwear to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric.
- Do not sit on rough surfaces while wearing a swimwear. The concrete beside the pool or wood from the lounge chairs may snag the swimwear material. Always lay down a towel before you sit.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
Even though our fabric is resistant to sunscreens and oils, following these best practices above can ensure your swimwear stays at its best and lasts a long time!