80% Nylon 20% Lycra
How do I clean my swimwear?
We recommend you thoroughly rinse your swimwear in clear, cold water as soon as possible after use and hand wash it in a very mild soapy water to remove chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
- Do not soak a swimwear overnight as this can loosen fibers.
- Never roll up when wet : hang dry the swimwear on a clothes line or hanger.
- Do not hang the swimwear in direct sunlight: UV rays can cause the colours of the fabric to fade.
- Do not put a swimwear in the dryer. The heat weakens the elasticity of the spandex.
- Do not hang a swimwear on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that is impossible to get out.
- Do not twist or wring out your swimwear to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric.
- Do not sit on rough surfaces while wearing a swimwear. The concrete beside the pool or wood from the lounge chairs may snag the swimwear material. Always lay down a towel before you sit.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.